...to The Travel Bargainista! My name is Sondra Nolan. I have over 20 years experience planning large corporate and agency events. I negotiate contracts and secure the best rate and value for my clients.
Group travel and accommodations are my specialty but I also love planning cruises and all-inclusive vacations!
We've partnered with the best in the business...
5 Important Roles Travel Agents Fill
1) Travel Agents have KNOWLEDGE, connections, experience to secure bookings at your preferred venue, hotel, resort or ship.
2) Travel Agents strive to get you the BEST VALUE for your money. This might mean incentives, exclusive packages, special payment terms, or rooms in “sold-out” hotels. We do price comparisons, provide insider tips, restaurant recommendations etc.
3) Travel Agents SAVE YOU TIME! We have the latest information on packages, property details activities, and amenities at their fingertips. Travel Agents save you countless hours of internet browsing, planning your trip with suppliers directly and a level of customer service no online booking engine can provide.
4) Travel Agents are masterful MATCHMAKERS, we excel at finding the perfect destination and resort for even the most discerning traveler. We can pair you with an all-inclusive property, luxury golf-resort, family-friendly, romantic (adult-only) escapades, and cruises to destinations you have been longing to see.
5) Travel Agents are LIFE SAVERS, when there are natural disasters, personal crises, delays, or other weather related issues Travel agents eliminate the need to spend hours on the phone or at the ticket counter to service your needs. We are only a phone call away, ready to contact the airline or resort to find the best possible option to mitigate your crisis.